Monday 22 October 2007

I heard

I heard that Dale McNicholas cried off on the Tuesday before the game because he had a cold. I heard that he was spotted in the Royal Oak in Chapel at the weekend looking pink and healthy.

I heard that Tim Charles devised a new penalty move and explained it to everyone before the game. I heard that in showing the players how it was done he fell flat on his face.

I heard that Mike Barber was playing. I heard that Mike Barber lost his temper with their smallest player and was sent to the Creche for ten minutes to cool down.

I heard that Tim Charles has been having boxing lessons down at Village Spartans. I heard that during the match he unleashed a gay slap at one of the Stockport players. I heard that Sir laughed so much that he forgot to send him to the the sin bin.

I heard that Geoff has been watching to much rugby on tele. I heard that he took a quick throw in to himself five metres from his own line. I heard that things didn't work out to well.

I heard that Captain our Captain can't count. I heard that he thought Buxton were two points ahead when they scored the final try. I heard he told TC not to worry about his kick. (That's what TC is saying anyway)

I heard that Gytie had to order court back into session. I heard that he was not happy about the quality of the Jack Daniels that a certain traffic cop had brought with him. I heard that when asked to taste it Scottie said straight away "its tastes of piss". I heard that Mr Scrimshaw confessed that it was piss he had collected from his dog. I heard that he was made to drink it.

Sounds like a great day, I'm only sorry I missed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice that CMC has now become COC, care to comment?

Ex Captain my Captain said...

If I was the Birdwatcher I wouldn't bother replying to an anonymous comment.

Chris A said...

Not only can I not keep up with score, but I also forgot to sign in - modern technology and all that. I hope the acronym is not going to stick (like dog piss to a jack daniels bottle)or a certain ecmc may find themselves full back against Macclesfield!!! Cheers Chris

WayneDilly said...

Talk about bullying and abuse of authority !!! hang your head in shame cmc !!! so we can all join in the fun, lets vote on it and then make him fullback for the remainder of the season !!!

The Birdwatcher said...

To Captain my Captain,

Your esteemed captainness how can I apologise enough if my pedantic and tiresome habit of using the correct grammar offends you. Let me make amends Captain my Captain and lavish fullsome praise on your astute tactical awareness and strategic understanding. You have the spatial awareness of a Wilkinson, the bulldog tenacity of a Vickery and bravery and derring do of a Moody.

Please don't make me full back! Ever.

Yours a contrite and humbled Birdwatcher.