Monday 3 December 2007

Sarcasm from the TOC???

This was posted on the BRUFC WEB site anonymously - thought it might inspire!!!!!!!!!!

Good game guys. I played in this game, and while you no doubt were superb in the scrummage, I am not too sure if you were 'camped on our line', or that you 'had the best of the early exchanges' (we were 10-0 up). I also scored the 'lucky bounce' try which did not actually bounce into my hands - your winger/full back messed up and I hacked it on.All good, solid, Daily Mail style reporting! Looking forward to the return game in better conditions when we'll see whether you've made it into the 'superb outfit' you undoubtedly are!All good fun - see you at the rematch.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 01:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coward! Sure it wasn't Dilworth winding you up.