Thursday 8 May 2008

So Who has been looking at themselves then?

Because I had a few minutes to spare I had a look at the photos on "meet the players". It gives you the number of times that a particular photo has been viewed.

It does not make good reading or for that matter viewing.

Bottom of the pile (sorry Howard) was Mr Graham with 56. The next person had 72 so that's a long way bottom. Come on Howard pull yourself together and start looking at yourself.

Top, well are you really surprised was "Mr Male Grooming Products" himself, Wayne "Dilly" Dilworth. He has viewed himself 99 times. Disgusting. You will go blind Dilly you know so lay off it. Help an old man out and have a look at Howards photo instead.

To the rest of you, if you have the odd minute to spare why not pop by and have a look at Howards photo and give the old chap a bit of a boost. One look from you can feed his ego for a whole day.

See you at the dinner piss up (Don't you mean dance? Ed)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DearEd,
I feel so proud that 52 people wanted to see my photo, the photo that I have not yet seen. Now that I know it's there I will visit it every day until I am the top of this tree. Hang on a minute there do I really want to be seen in the same light as the guy who is up there now. Second thought's I will leave things as they are in the safe knoweledge that my visitors are genuine supporters of our great club and not people who have nothing else to do but look at themselves all day.